Bob Warner, Director and International Projects Manager, worked for 12 years at the Industries Assistance Commission (now Productivity Commission) and for six years at the World Bank before joining the CIE in 1993.
Bob’s areas of expertise include:
- trade, investment and industry policy, and assessing the socio-economic effects of integration;
- public finance, including taxation reform and public expenditure analysis and management;
- private sector development and enterprise reform;
- the analysis and reform of regulation;
- governance and institutional development;
- analysis of the impacts of policy change on poverty and income distribution;
- project and program design and evaluation; and
- international experience in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Lao PDR, Mozambique, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, South Africa, Thailand, Tanzania, Vietnam, Yemen and Zimbabwe.