- ORANI and FHORANI - a multisectoral general equilibrium model of the Australian economy. David Vincent was one of the key people to develop the model, and the CIE has been regularly updating the model database and applied them in various projects.
- China - The CIE has provided technical support and advice to the National Development and Reform Commission of China to develop a general equilibrium model of the Chinese economy.
- Vietnam - David Pearce and Derek Quirke constructed an economywide model of Vietnam, used to assist in analysis of medium term industry strategies and as an educational tool to illustrate the importance of economywide interactions.
- Philippines - an economywide model of the economy was built, together with a detailed regional model of sugar growing, milling, refining and marketing, to quantify the gains from identified policy reforms and the impacts of changes in macroeconomic and industry policy in other sectors of the economy on the sugar industry.
- Sri Lanka - a special purpose Sri Lankan input-output table was created and an economywide model of the country was constructed to look at the effects of the tariffs and foreign aid inflows on the real exchange rate and export performance - the so-called Dutch Disease effect. It was also used to address the important issue of government revenue implications of proposed reforms to the indirect tax system.
- Papua New Guinea - a general equilibrium model of the PNG economy was originally built for the assessment of the impact of mineral booms on other sectors, and later used for identifying key drivers of economic growth and major constraints facing the economy.
- Zimbabwe - Part of the country’s Economic and Structural Adjustment Program, an economy-wide model was constructed to analyse a wide variety of trade and industry policies and reforms.
- Japan and Korea - A general equilibrium model of Japan and Korea was built to evaluate the impact of agricultural protection.
- CERD - general equilibrium model of the Chinese economy with regional dimensions, was originally built for the assessment of the impact on agriculture of ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s WTO accession. It has been used for the evaluation of government fiscal policy and regional development strategies.
- TERM - a multi-region general equilibrium model of Australia, originally developed by the Centre for Policy Analysis at the Monash University. The CIE has extended the model and applied it in projects ranging from evaluating water management strategies, public transportation system and mining tenement system.