The Centre for International Economics
With three decades of experience, the Centre for International Economics is a boutique economic consultancy that provides independent, quantitative, evidence-based advice to support practical decision-making. Our work is about applying the tools and techniques of economic analysis to help solve problems for our government, private, non-government, and international clients.
We work across all sectors and have built a reputation for analysing difficult and complex economic issues, and producing well researched, comprehensive and credible economic assessments. We are proud to make available a wide range of our reports, which are published on our website and available upon request.
- The importance of advanced physical and mathematical sciences to the Australian economy - March 2015 report
- CIE accused of being artistic - March 2015
- Economic and social impacts of Telstra’s retail price controls – May 2014 report
- The impact of free trade agreements on Australia – February 2014 report
- NSW Workers Compensation Statutory Review – 30 June 2014 report
- Cross-border exchange in education in the Indo-Pacific region – 12 May 2014 report